A vibrant place to live and work
- Employment figures are among the healthiest in the nation.
- The cost of living is 10% below the national average.
- Home prices are approximately 30% below the national median. Forbes recently ranked San Antonio as the 3rd best housing market in the nation.
- Utility rates rank with the lowest in the nation.
- Located conveniently midway between the east and west coasts.
- The “First Stop” on the I-35 corridor, the fastest growing area in Texas.
- Strategically positioned to provide direct and quick access to international markets via air, rail and road.
Previous: What to remember about San Antonio
Next: A major corporate presence